CHF 2.80 /100g
(CHF 6.40 /100g)
This is a spicy, dry chicken dish with tangy, thick masala based gravy. The famous chicken curry comes out a winner among all those who love the heat of red chillies incorporated with a blend of rich spicy aroma. In this preparation, the marinated chicken is cooked in spicy, tasty kohlapuri masala (pre-prepared). The combination of fresh coconut, onions, tomatoes along with spices makes the masala unique and gives a great taste to the dish.
Ingredients: 500g chicken, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 bowl oil (40ml), 2 Onion (1 chopped and 1 sliced for paste), 1 chopped tomato, 1/2 bowl sliced dry coconut (approx 30g), 1 tsp poppy seed, 8-10 Garlic cloves, 1/2 inch Ginger, Prakash Chicken Sukka Masala entire packet, 1/2 cup (100ml) water, salt to taste *(1 Cup = 150 ml)
Method for preparation of Chicken Sukka:
Method for preparation of paste: Roast coconut, two onions and poppy seeds till golden brown and grind to fine paste with garlic and ginger.
1) Add 1 tsp oil, 1/2 tsp cumin, 500g Chicken, 1/2 cup/100ml water, and salt in pressure cooker, cook for 4-5 whistles (approx 10-15 min.)
2) Heat oil in a pan and saute 1 chopped onion, 1 chopped tomato
3) Add above paste and fry till oil separates.
4) Add Kolhapuri Chicken Sukka Masala (entire packet) and fry for 1 min.
5) Add pressure cooked chicken, cover the pan and cook for 5-10 min.
You might also like
CHF 1.03 /100g
CHF 3.66 /100g
CHF 3.30 /100g
CHF 1.09 /100g
CHF 3.12 /100g
CHF 0.85 /100g
CHF 6.60 /100g